Expert Service 1-877-289-7664 [Hours]

Last Call for Fall Blow Out Dot Sale
$show[vbsec2]
+ Reply to Thread

Default How do you wear your Beats by Dre?

Show off your Beats by Dre pride! We have all seen how celebrities sport their Monster Beats by Dre headphones. Now show us how you do!

Upload an image of you wearing your Beats!

Share with others why you love them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kobe-bryant-wearing-beats-by-dre.jpg‎  

Will I Am with Beats by Dre.jpg‎  

Gwen Stefani with Beats by Dre.jpg‎  

Last edited by swilde; 05-20-2010 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by swilde View Post
    Share with others why you love them!
    *Chuckles* That Kobe...I want a Laker pair... that would be awesome.

If I were to buy the Beats, I would definitely get the Studio beats....and of course in Laker Purple/Gold. They're self amped by some AA or AAA batteries in the cups, so you get some awesome SQ and great bassy low's and mids. They're great headphones.
    Last edited by RX4Cruisin; 05-22-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Dude, "beat it". Grados can go be Grados, let beats be beats.

Beats will beat grado any day of the week. I have herd a few Grado headphones for extended periods of time, and I own a pair of beats which I listen to 24 hours a week. The only thing Grados have going for them is better high range, extremely uncomfortable, and non-amplified.

The beats are very comfortable, extremely stylish, great sound quality, and they dont cost as much as the Grados do, yet are superior. Don't get me wrong, I would buy Grado...if my entire music collection was 50MB size files straight from the sound board (uncompressed). Grados shine with uncompressed music, which most people do not listen too. They sound great, lack the bass, and are uncomfortable. I always found myself relaxing better with my beats, which are noise cancelling by the way, unlike Grados.

So why is the bass that the beats offer so important? It makes it sound like you are there. Having crisp highs do not provide the realism that having bass will, as bass is more felt. The beats still have great highs, and I do listen to a lot of orchestra music with no problems.

Beats for the win, so you can get your Grados out of this thread. If you dont have a pic of you with some beats, go over to the Grado section, where they dont have comfy headphones and no amplification or noise cancelling.
    Everything organic we know of is simply machinery, in one form or another. Tendons replace pistons; flesh in the place of steel; blood is simply biological coolant.

Beats and Grados seem to me to be made for different audiences. Beats are for hobby listening, Grados are for professional listening. That is to say, I would use Grados to help me hear an honest mix in the studio, but I would use Beats to enjoy music when I'm not working on music. Does that make sense?

I don't think you can compare the two because their goals are different. The truth is, if I had my way, I'd have both: Grados for studio work and Beats for enjoying music.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffmasterFresh View Post
    Beats for the win, so you can get your Grados out of this thread. If you dont have a pic of you with some beats, go over to the Grado section.
    lmao, *backs off* just putting in a few cents on my undecided future headphone purchase. they're both targeted towards an audiophile audience, but both are completely different I agree.

and besides if I could buy a Laker pair of the Studio beats, sign me up plz.

content removed. continue glorifying the proper product.
    Last edited by RX4Cruisin; 05-22-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Exclamation

Totally saw FIVE people randomly throughout my drive home yesterday wearing Beats by Dre. I wanted to yell out my window! LOL
    Last I hear he was trying to start a fire with two sticks in pure rage